Making a place in the music industry can be hard for a newbie. However, there are specific music distribution platforms in the modern age that releases a new song or album online. In this post, we are sharing with you the process of how a budding music artist can use such platforms and earn recognition money from their music creation.
How Can A Music Artist Upload His Musical Creation On Spotify?
No. A music artist can’t upload music on their platform. An artist has to work with a trusted “music distributor” or record label to get your songs on Spotify, and other online stores such as iTunes, Apple Music, and Spotify. Music Digi offers a reliable and highly efficient to help sell your music online.
Tips to get your music LIVE on Streaming Sites
Before you put music on Apple Music, there are a few things that every music artist should keep in their mind. We have listed a few tips that will help in increasing the likelihood of getting your music on online stores quickly.
- The first and foremost requirement is that your audience should like your piece of music. It should relate to their taste. So, it is important to ensure that your music will be appreciated by people.
- Ensure you are proficient in singing. You should also be well aware of the ways to sing, rap, or compose attention-grabbing beats. Music artist who also plays an instrument should hone their instrument playing skills before they record their music.
- Once you have worked on yourself and your music, you should look for a trusted music distributor/ an artist aggregator that will put your music on tidal and other major music streaming services.
- After creating a brilliant piece of music, you can leave the rest of the work to these services. They will make their best efforts to sell your music on iTunes.
- You will need to upload the music/ song/album with all the necessary information such as release date, title, artists/features, cover art, and more.
- These distributors will distribute your music to all the popular music stores via sending a soft copy or physical copy to them. In this way, your music will be available to your global fans.
How Much Time Does It Take For The Music To Go Live?
It may take some time for your music to appear on the different music platforms. Below, we have given the time frame for your music to get Live on a specific platform.
- iTunes: within 24-48 hours
- Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Deezer: 3 to7 business days
- Spotify: 5 business days
- Amazon On Demand: 6 to 8 weeks
- Google Play: 1 to 2 weeks
- Other stores may take around 1 to 3 weeks
So, if you are a talented music artist, then these music distribution platforms will help in the full distribution of your music creation to Amazon, Spotify, and more. With their assistance, your music can reach the nooks and corners of the world easily.